How-to Create an Auto-Grading Quiz on Google Forms
by ML of the Student Help Desk
- Enter Google Forms. It can be found by going into Drive and clicking on and selecting Google Forms. Or by clicking here
- Start a new Form or Blank Quiz (Blank Quiz automatically creates Form in Quiz format)
- To make a existing or new Form into a Quiz, first click on "Settings". Next, select "Quizzes"
- Turn on "Make this a Quiz" and press "Save". This will allow the Form to become an auto-grading quiz.
- Input information for questions. Write in the possible choices for answers(if the response is in multiple choice form). Once the questions are recorded, determine how many points each question is worth.
- Select "ANSWER KEY"
- Choose the correct answer(s) and assign points
- Design the Quiz to your preference. Input information for each question and response.
How-to Design Google Forms
Design Quiz to your preference! Google Form can be modified through:
- Select color or a theme.
2.Decide the form of responses (ie. short answer, paragraph...). Open scrollbar next to "multiple choice" to view options.
3. Include visuals, videos or images.